My Happy Weekends!

For a traveller, weekend plans are like a short trip. In our busy schedule, one must plan a weekend trip. In case of me, I enjoy going to the nearest place of my city called ‘Panhala ‘. This place has its own historical significance but apart from that there are various other sites to visit. This place has a magnificent natural scenery, just a paradise for nature lovers! I often visit this place with my friends but to detoxify myself there is no other happy place like ‘farmhouse’. I and my friends drive to this place to get free from all those high-strung things. After reaching their first thing we do is to explore the places near by the farmhouse and click some snaps. During lunch we all experience the local ‘Junkha- bhakri’ {local food dish}. Apart from this we do enjoy little adventures at this place like bungee jumping, small treks etc. This place is more alluring during rainy season. While coming back to my place, I bring bountiful of memories with rejuvenating smile! Will post the next blog soon. Till then good bye!

Comments